Job: Operations Manager (Location: Delhi)
Operations Managers are responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for one functional area of our Operations Center. Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Area Managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Fulfillment Center.
Qualifications and Experience
- BE/B. Tech/MBA from reputed colleges.
- 5 to 6 yrs. of Operations Management experience.
Job: Sr. Business Consultant/Business Development Manager (Location: Bangalore)
Divison: Business Development
Business Development Consultant are responsible to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Business Development Managers work in a senior sales position within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Job: Customer Care Support Associate (Location: Bangalore)
Divison: Customer Services
The Customer Care Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Premiumshopclub and our business partners. The Customer Care Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Premiumshopclub Marketplace. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Premiumshopclub, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Customer Care Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
Job: Business Analyst e-Commerce (Location: Delhi)
Division: Business Development
Business Analyst works closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, writes the business and functional requirements. This person understands business and ensures that there is integration between business and technology.
Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities. The BA understands development processes – SDLC – and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- 3+ years’ experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- 3+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
- 3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 knowledge – T-SQL, Tables, Views
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Job: Ecommerce website Design and Architect (Location: Delhi)
Division: IT Services & Engineering
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the Business Development team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators.
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable Premiumshopclub to sell more of our offerings
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of Premiumshopclub.
- The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience working with end user or developer communities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
- BE/BTech (Computer Science) degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus with more than 6 yrs. of work experience.
Job: Project Manager (Location: Delhi)
Division: IT Services & Engineering
You are responsible for building, owning and operating massively scalable systems, building new teams and managing existing teams. You will be a tech savvy, hands on Manager, who earns the respect and trust of a team of highly competent software engineers ranging from new graduates to Principals and Architects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle
- Develop the long-term strategy for your programs and translate that into an achievable road map/action plan
- Management and mentorship of key engineering personnel and other highly capable engineering leaders
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- 10+ years of building Enterprise level Software systems in .net/Java/C++
- 4+ years of software management experience in leading full lifecycle development
- A passion for people management and mentorship.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/MTech/MBA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing for scalability, reliability and performance
- Experience with service oriented architecture and distributed systems
- Proven track record of software delivery
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
Job: Software Engineer – Web Development (Location: Delhi)
As a member of the tech team you will work with the business team and play a big role in contributing to and influencing business decisions. The tech team follows the Agile software methodology and has 2-week sprints. You are always working toward enabling new features for our customers and working with teams across Premiumshopclub as service providers or service consumers. You own the architecture of our frontend system, applying engineering techniques to complex, multi-tiered projects that directly touch the customer experience and extend all the way to the back end components.
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in web development.
- Background in graphics designing or related field.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to learn a lot quickly
- Good problem solver and team player
- Insist on coding quality
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Ruby, C#, Python, etc., and an understanding of web services.
Job: Lead Software Engineer – Web Development (Location: Delhi)
We're looking for an experienced technical expert in web services technologies to join the team as a Sr. Software Engineer. As a senior software developer, you will work independently and with software engineers, program/product managers to create a distributed service that will be used extensible across Premiumshopclub. You will help shape the overall structure of the premiumshopclub.com sites and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Be very hands-on; work with the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Responsible for the over-all systems architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Responsible for real-time operational support of the team's functional areas.
- Develop and deliver quality services on-time and on-budget. Solutions developed by the team are using Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP and other web technologies.
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies.
- Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities
- BE/BTech/MTech in computer science or equivalent experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ year's overall development experience and 7+ year's enterprise software experience
- Master’s degree in computer science is preferred
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus - especially in the areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
- Core competencies in Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP, Hadoop is required; experience with other web technologies such as WS* and .Net is a plus
- Experience with large distributed services is a plus as is building/operating highly available systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design issues
- Works well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Experience of leading the architecture of an open source messaging product is preferred
- Strong technical vision, presentation and technology leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Job: Site Merchandiser (Location: Delhi)
Division: Marketing & PR
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Premiumshopclub? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our site merchandising team and help define the course of the Premiumshopclub business.
The Site Merchandiser will ensure that accurate, comprehensive and high-quality product information is available on all products we carry, and that customer expectations are set and met to a high standard. He or she will write and schedule content on emails, home pages, category pages, and pages across the site, compile and analyse traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams. He or she will propose, plan and execute new features, stores, and products with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. This person will set goals that all functions may be involved in achieving and will liaise with tech teams and global category teams to execute. He or she will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, the marketing team, designers, and other editors in similar roles across the business.
Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills in English, this Site Merchandiser will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be innovative and internally motivated and have strong interest in and some experience with online merchandising.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and managing resources to provide thorough and authoritative detail page content
- Broadly managing the quality of our catalogue and the resulting customer experience; managing related projects such as improving product data quality, attribute and image collection, browse clean-ups, photo studio usage, etc.
- Tracking and analysing customer needs based on customer behaviours including searching, browsing and purchasing, identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging the cross-functional team where necessary
- Planning and executing the site merchandising calendar. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design and search results
- Develop merchandising for large storewide promotions, and work closely with buyers and marketing to schedule promotions
- Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects
- Synthesize and analyse relevant content metrics
- Propose new traffic-driving content strategies
- Regularly develop, test and analyse new merchandising tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
The Site Merchandiser must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience designing and executing online customer experiences
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
- Graduate is required
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired
Strong communication skills and high standard of written English
Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly